NGO Bureau: 113 dated 17th November, 1981
Joint Stoke Company: S-11714 dated 21st July, 2013
Head Office-House # 1/E (1st Floor),
North Adabor,Adabor, Dhaka-1207.Bangladesh.
Khulna Office-House # 163, Road # 11
Nirala R/A, Khulna
ADAB envisions a just, democratic and secular society which is environment friendly and free from poverty, oppression and all types of discrimination including gender.
The mission of ADAB is to promote, sustain an NGO sector, which will play an effective role in establishing a just, democratic and gender sensitized secular society.
- To strengthen capacity of ADAB’s secretariat and its Member Organization to contribute in right promotion
- To increase visibility and image of ADABat all level
- To contribute in policy change and good governance for effective GO-NGO cooperation
- Networkingcoalition building
- Capacity Building of Member Organizations
- Policy Advocacy
List of Excutive Body
- Mr. Joyanta Adhikari Executive Director
- Mr. Rafiqul Alam Executive Director
- Mr. Numan Ahmed Khan Executive Director
- Mr. Md. Arifur Rahman Chief Executive
- Mr. Anwar Hossain Executive Director
- Ms. Khaleda Khatun Executive Director
- Ms. Mahbuba Begum Executive Director
- Dr. Laila Arjumand Banu General Secretary
- Mr. Lokman Hakim Executive Director
- Mr. Philip Biswas Executive Director
- Mr. A.S.M Nurul Alam Executive Director
- Mr. Manik Chowdhury Executive Director
- Mr. Hasinul Islam Chunnu Executive Director
- Mr. Mostafa Nuruzzaman Chief Executive
- Mr. KMAK Azad Executive Director
- Mr. Shamal Kumar Chowdhury Chief Executive
- Mr. Ziaul Ahsan Executive Director
- AKM Jashim Uddin Director
Chief of NGO
Name: AKM JashimUddin
Phone & Mobile No. +8801712171436
Address: Head Office-House # 1/E (1st Floor) North Adabor,Adabor, Dhaka-1207.Bangladesh.
Phone & Mobile No. 88-02-9126358, 9103335
Address: House # 163, Road # 11,Nirala R/A, Khulna
Phone & Mobile No. 01716-905191
|Management and Supervision||02||0||2|
Project List ( Total Project : 1 )
Project Name : Strengthening the Role of Non-Government Development Organizations (NGDOs) and Civil Society Organizations for People Centered and Sustainable Development continuations.
Doner : Bread for the World (BftW), Germany.
Sector : Coordination & Networking Policy Advocacy Rights Promotion Capacity Building of Member Organizations.
Area : 61 District
Brief of activities :
Organize dialogue, press conference , seminar
day Observation, prepare communication materials, formation of Upazila NGO Coordination, Committee, Formation district committee, Organize district committee meeting, Annual General Meeting (AGM) Developed web based communication, Equip online and offline library, Established resource pool, conducting workshop, Training .