Assemblies Of God Community Assistance
NGO Bureau: Reg. No.-107; Date- 03/09/1981
Social Welfare: N/A
Women Affairs: N/A
Joint Stoke Company: N/A
Micro Credit Regulatory Authority: N/A
12,Rupsha strand road, Chanmari, Shareghat,Khulna-9100
It is the desire of the Assemblies Of God Community Assistance (AGCDP) to see the human development of all in Bangladesh.
- To provide secure living environment, nutritional food, clothing and healthe care for underprivilage and orphan, poor and destitute children.
- To improve the life of mothers & new born and provides simple clinically and word services.
- Immunizations program will greatly reduce the risk for a number childhood illness.
- Conduct training for the people to upgrade their skill in their work field.
To ensure and provide Adult Health Education, TBA training, Tailoring Certificate Course, Mother and Child Care, HIV/AIDS awareness, Immunization program, Training and Education for health-workers, Residential home for underprivileged girls.
- Adult Health Education
- Traditional Birth Attendant (TBA) Training
- Tailoring Certificate Course
- Mother and Child Care
- Underprivileged girls home
- Tree plantation
- Sanitation Safe water
List of Excutive Body
- Chairman- Larry R. Smith
- Secretary- Sharon Smith
- Treasurer – Mel Rogers
- Executive Member-Luke Bates
- Executive Member-Elaine Pardee
Chief of NGO
Name: Larry R. Smith
Phone & Mobile No. Tel : 041-831 6452, 041-831 2936;
Address: 401/1, New Eskaton road, Mogbazar, Dhaka-1000.
Phone & Mobile No. Tel : 041-831 6452, 041-831 2936; Cell : 0173-1022690
Address: 12,Rupsha strand road, Chanmari, Shareghat,Khulna-9100
Phone & Mobile No. 041-720 792;Cell : 01761-648835
|Management and Supervision||01||03||4|
|Training room (Non-AC) 30 Persons||01|
|Training room (Non-AC) 10 Persons||01|
|Guest room (Non-AC) 3 Persons||03|
|Bed room (Safe home for girls) 12 Persons||01|
|Study cum dining (Safe home for girls) 15 Persons||01|
Project List ( Total Project : 1 )
Project Name : AG-Community Development Program (AGCDP)
Doner : Assemblies Of God World Mission Springfield, Missouri,U.S.A
Sector : N/A
Area : Ward no 30, Khulna City Corporation.
Brief of activities :
- Adult Health Education : Motivational work about primary health care, nutrition and immunization.
- Traditional Birth Attendant (TBA) Training: Provide practical, safe delivery training to the untrained Midwives, those who are doing delivery in their own place.
- Tailoring Certificate Course: To make the underprivileged women self-supported we have 3 months free Tailoring Certificate Course.
- Mother and Child Care : To improve the health and life of the needy and malnourished babies and mothers, and provide simple clinic service, safe water.
- Immunization : To reduce the high risk of child death to a great extent.
- Underprivileged girls home: Children, who cannot be cared for by their biological families are supported by AGCDP, Khulna by providing them a safe home, we call “Akhi’s Place”. AGCDP provide individualized care to promote the spiritual and physical development, education and health of each child.